Calendar Events
Friday 9/21 - FREE DRESS! Walk to School Challenge Win in May!
Monday 9/24 - Gr. K-4 Back to School Night, 5:00 PM
Tuesday, 9/25 - Author Visit! Drew Daywalt* and Scott Campbell
Please check Thursday Notes for More Info; Order Form (link)
*Day the Crayons Quit, Day Crayons Came Home & Legend of Rock Paper Scissors
Gr. K-4 Back to School Night Program
5:00-5:30 Reception in Main Hall
5:30-5:45 Welcome/Remarks by Dr. Ann Marie Krajcarek & Mrs. Taylor
5:45 Classroom Visit
Monday 9/24 - Gr. K-4 Back to School Night, 5:00 PM
Tuesday, 9/25 - Author Visit! Drew Daywalt* and Scott Campbell
Please check Thursday Notes for More Info; Order Form (link)
*Day the Crayons Quit, Day Crayons Came Home & Legend of Rock Paper Scissors
Gr. K-4 Back to School Night Program5:00-5:30 Reception in Main Hall
5:30-5:45 Welcome/Remarks by Dr. Ann Marie Krajcarek & Mrs. Taylor
5:45 Classroom Visit
Meet Ms. Kelly Monfredini
As a native of San Francisco, I am excited to be teaching religion at CES! I graduated from Manhattan College in New York City having studied elementary education and history. In my free time I enjoy staying active, cooking, and watching old movies.
After Monday's opening prayer, the girls "celebrated" with a partner. Students have an opportunity to appreciate the small things that make life great. They can share something they are looking forward to, something good that happened to them, or they can share something (someone) they are thankful for.
As a native of San Francisco, I am excited to be teaching religion at CES! I graduated from Manhattan College in New York City having studied elementary education and history. In my free time I enjoy staying active, cooking, and watching old movies.After Monday's opening prayer, the girls "celebrated" with a partner. Students have an opportunity to appreciate the small things that make life great. They can share something they are looking forward to, something good that happened to them, or they can share something (someone) they are thankful for.
| The Lord's Prayer/The Our Father |
| Coloring the Lord's Prayer Booklet |
Science with Ms. Raina
Raina Cohen has taught at CES for twenty-seven years. This is Raina's second year teaching Lower Form as the Science Specialist for grades 1 and 2 for both CES and SHB. She formerly taught 5th grade Science. This year's units of study include: Plants and Animals, Sound and Light, and Geology.

Read Aloud: Why Can't I Take My Plant
For a Walk?

Putting the Plant's Life Cycle in Order

Gluing Plant Sequence in Notebooks
Plant Observations

What Do You Notice?

Drawing the Plant's Growth

9/18 - Watering Our Grass & Alfalfa
Science with Ms. Raina
| Read Aloud: Why Can't I Take My Plant For a Walk? |
| Putting the Plant's Life Cycle in Order Gluing Plant Sequence in Notebooks |
| Plant Observations What Do You Notice? |
| Drawing the Plant's Growth |
| 9/18 - Watering Our Grass & Alfalfa |

Love these pics! Thanks for sharing...:)
ReplyDelete